Thursday, March 25, 2010

Our First ROBI STORIES sender: Lisette! :)

Name: Lisette Anne Isles

Story: Hi to all of you guyz.. my fellow ROBILIEVERS!^^by the way,I'm Lisette Anne Isles from Bacolod City... I want to share this story to you... this is how it goes... Way back the time of PBB teen edition.. I was really a great fan of ROBERT MARION DOMINGO...I was really admire his humility and he's really smart and ovcourse.. very CUTE..♥... I watch him every night and day on tv... I am that obssessed with him..hehe.. I started to research for his biography and find all his pictures and transfer it to my cp as a wallpaper..^^...In fact..because of him, i dream to study in Ateneo knowing that he is an Atenista... days go by and the big night came.. I almost spent my allowance just to vote for him.. I really prayed hard for him to be the big winner because he really deserves it!.. but unfortunately he landed as the first big placer and I cried..I was really sad when I heard his name as the 1st big placer...after PBB.. i didn't stop in supporting him.. I watched out for every project that he is doing and share it with my friends so that they will watch it too..^^..until the time that I have been waiting for arrived.. I saw from the commercial in tv that there will be a kapamilya caravan in Bacolod and the big 4 will be there... I was very excited to see my ultimate idol.. it was only 10 in the morning.. the exact time that the mall hours start.. and I was already there waiting eventhough the show will start at 4 pm.. It was July 5, 2008 to be exact.. In fact, I asked the guards if where will the big 4 have their entrance so that I can see them especially Robi..hours have passed but they didn't arrived yet.. my friends also went there..I was really desperate to see Robi and have a picture with him..that was my dream.. one of my friends needed to go because her parents are already waiting for her but I didn't give up.. I still waited there.. until she texted me when she was on her way home that the big 4 is interviewed in the radio station of ABS... and Robi is the one who was speaking during that time.. I rushed..and went to the ABS-CBN station in Bacolod... I'm shaking that time because I saw Robi in the Radio station lounge.. that's what I've been waiting for.. I feel surreal.. It was really him.. I had my picture with him.. I can't believe I was standing next to my ultimate idol.. I was really happy.. it was a DREAM COME TRUE!...^^

Message for ROBI: hi Robi.. By the way.. I'm Lisette Anne Isles from Bacolod City.. I am really an avid fan of yours...I sent my message here in the Official Robilievers site hoping that I could meet you again... Goodluck in your career and may God Bless You.. You really deserve all the best in the world... I will forever be a CERTIFIED TRUE BLUE ROBILIEVER!..♥

------------------------

Wow, dedication! Thank you for sharing your story, Lisette! :)

Be like Lisette! Share your stories at ROBI STORIES! Details at the sidebar! :)

7 comments:

  1. .. ayy , kaingget nman :p
    aq ndii q pa xa nmi2t .. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lisette! Thanks for sharing your story. God bless! Hope to meet you soon. I'm Barbs by the way from Ioilo. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..I really love kuya robi since sa pbb i love everything to him!!!!yeah!!ehe,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I felt the way you did when I met Robi! Nakakatuwa naman kasi you met on my birthday. haha, random. I didn't know much about Robi when I met him though (and even now), except that he's extremely nice ♥

    - Diana from Cebu ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow lisette,.thanks for sharing your story,.im so happy for wat you did,.honestly i ddnt know wat to do wen i met him in person,im avid also,.kasi kay robi lang ako nag spent ng time sa pagpila sa abs,para makakuha ng ticket,.super inits dat time,den bumili pa talaga ko ng shirt na blue,first time ko ginawa un sa buong buhay ko,.kasi for me robi is so admirable,.i hope someday somehow ma meet ko rin xa and makapagpapic,..and by dat happy na ko,..=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HELLO EVERYONE! SHARE YOUR ROBI STORIES! SEND THEM IN! DETAILS AT THE SIDEBAR :)

    ReplyDelete

Robilievers' Playlist


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com